Board of Directors & Staff
From left to right: Tracey Randall, Natalee Habgood, Tracy Condon, Ryan Cornish, Brian Ellis, Paul Rellinger, Lance Anderson, Helen Smith, Brooke Hamilton, Ryan Murphy. Absent: Leah Curtis, Andrew Davidson, & Le Nguyen.
All present and past board/staff members are part of the Musicfest family. Each one brings, or brought, experience, knowledge, and passion to their respective roles. We are grateful to everyone who has ever given their time to us.
Get to know more about our members below. Each picture is accompanied with three answers to the following questions:
- Why did you get involved with Peterborough Musicfest?
- What two artists (dead or alive) make your dream concert pairing?
- What is a hidden talent of yours?
Keep your eye out for them at Musicfest events and don’t forget to say hi and thank them for everything they do to give back to our community!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. I got involved because I’ve been a big supporter of Musicfest for a long time. My wife and the kids went all the time in the summer. When the opportunity came up to join, I just couldn’t say no.
2. Sir Elton John & Chicago.
3. I play baseball every single year – 150 games/summer. Look out Bautista!
Tracy CondonVice Chair
1. I wanted to do something really different from my day job and I love the festival because it’s accessible to everyone in our community. It gets people out of their house and off their screens to enjoy music together in a beautiful park in the heart of our city.
2. Chris Stapelton and Adele.
3. Winning door prizes.
1. I know Musicfest as a great organization which involves the community and brings tourism to the city. The board and staff involved work very hard and have a great reputation.
2. Avril Lavigne and Bob Seger
3. No recipe cooking
1. I was looking for something where I could not only be around others, but also help the community. And Peterborough Musicfest fits that to a T. I’m really looking forward to a summer full of great music and meeting old friends and making new ones.
2. Gord Downie and The Tragically Hip paired with Freddie Mercury and Queen
3. M*A*S*H trivia and fishing
1. I love hearing the music from the festival waft through the city; the idea of being part of those sounds-of-summer is exciting.
2. Kraftwerk and David Bowie.
3. I have two green thumbs.
1. I’ve always thought Peterborough Musicfest is such an important part of our community and jumped at the opportunity when I was given the chance to join the team.
2. Foo Fighters and Van Halen (w Sammy Hagar)
3. I sing and play guitar in my spare time.
1. The accessibility to all, the sense of community it creates and the diverse talent that’s showcased blows me away. I couldn’t help myself but jump at the opportunity to get involved and give back after enjoying Musicfest concerts myself for so many years.
2. Dixie Chicks and Great Big Sea.
3. Packing for travel – carry on is the only way to go!
1. Musicfest is one of the first things I tell people when describing Peterborough. I want to support this amazing community experience and help it continue to showcase great music to Peterborough and beyond.
2. The Tragically Hip and Foo Fighters.
3. I’m able to listen to podcasts at 1.5+ speed.
1. I like what it does for the community.
2. George Michael and Prince.
3. I can read people by looking at their facial features.
3. I can fly a plane.
Tracey RandallGeneral Manager
1. Music rocks my world – giving back to the town that raised me truly makes this a dream job.
2. The Police & Sarah McLachlan.
3. I speak Bemba (Zambian dialect).
Brooke HamiltonEvents Coordinator & Administrative Assistant
Steven MayhewMarketing & Communications Coordinator
1. I’ve always loved music and being able to mix my passion for content creation and music is a win win!
2. Mac Miller & Schoolboy Q
3. I can solve a Rubik’s cube in under 1 minute.
Brent ColmerSenior Marketing Manager
1. I love seeing all the moving parts of a festival come together from behind the scenes! Plus, I get to play a role in bringing live music to the community.
2. Justin Bieber & Khalid
3. I don’t hide much but I used to take dance. My experience on a set as a dancer sparked my interest in working in the music industry!
Kirk SugrueSummer Park Manager
1. I enjoy seeing how music can bring everyone together even if it is only for a short time.
2. Mac Miller & J. Cole.
3. I’m a wicked dancer.
Allison WightHost & Event Coordinator
1. Music festivals are one of the best things about being alive. When I moved here two years ago and heard about free concerts all summer long, I couldn’t wait to be a part of it. But, now I get the honour of experiencing it for the first time as well as being part of the team!
2. Sudan Archives and The Waterboys
3. My whistling abilities are pretty impressive.
Victoria KempVolunteer Coordinator
1. I started going to Peterborough Musicfest as a fan and enjoy the atmosphere of the events. I love how it brings the community together and offers a space for everyone to experience live music.
2. Taylor Swift and Weezer
3. I can full tune out and read a novel in any loud or chaotic situation.
Lagni PatelMarketing Assistant
1. Well, it’s Musicfest; who wouldn’t want to get involved? I saw an opportunity to have a fascinating job where I’ll get paid to listen to music AND do what I love – marketing!
2. The Weeknd and Adele
3. I can sleep after having a cup of coffee.
Allison AdamPark Assistant
1. I grew up in Peterborough and I have always loved the music and entertainment industry – this is a perfect opportunity to be involved in the behind-the-scenes contributions to the Peterborough Musicfest!
2. Noah Kahan and Hans Williams
3. I can solve a Rubik’s cube in under 30 seconds.
1. I appreciate how Musicfest brings free music to the community for everyone to enjoy. And Musicfest was my first bookkeeping client when I was just starting out.
2. Tim Minchin and Weird Al
3. I’m an amateur magician.